Monday, February 11, 2013

Cupid's Mystery Box

I love a good surprise! And Julep Mystery Boxes are always a good one.

I purchased one Cupid's Mystery Box using a deal from Bloomspot -- I also picked up some items in the February Maven Secret Store to use the whole certificate in one shot, as required by the deal. My other items have yet to arrive.

I saw some reveals on Facebook, both Julep's page and various groups, and started to get a little worried. I did an add-on to my Maven box this month to get Morgan, a really great deep purple. Then, one was in a box I ordered from the secret store...two Morgans? It's a cool color, but I don't need two!

But Morgan started popping up in lots of the Cupid boxes too. Oh no! THREE MORGANS?



(From left to right: Petra, Maria, Camellia, Morgan, Carrie)

Yep. Three Morgans. I have found a home for one, but if anyone would like to claim the other, I'm down to swap for pretty much any other Julep polish. 

In addition to Morgan, I received Petra, a deep sparkly maroon-ish color, which I'm excited to try; Maria, a shimmery pink seashell, Carrie, a bubblegum pink I've been coveting, and Camellia lip vernis (seen in the middle) a light pink lip gloss.

Julep also promised a mystery holo, which turned out to be the coppery Evangeline, or a slip for a free polish of your choice. I got the slip, as you can see. Thankfully, mine arrived safely. Many ladies have reported problems of missing slips which may have fallen out during shipping. 

I'm currently planning to buy Jessica, a nice baby blue, with mine, since it is finally back in stock. 

If you're thinking about a mystery box, make sure you check out Julep today! 

They are offering half price gift certificates until Valentine's Day only. You can get a $50 gift certificate for $25 or a $100 gift certificate for $50. Enter LOVE at checkout.

Be aware that you cannot use gift certificates to pay for monthly Maven charges, but you may be able to use them to buy a pre-paid subscription -- check with customer service. 

What did you find in your mystery box? Are you planning on buying a gift certificate? I still can't make up my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment