Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi there!

"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

I'm Emily. I'm 24 and I'm a full time graduate student at a public university in Pennsylvania. In a little over a year, I plan to be a real, fully functional adult with a "grown-up job," so I've decided to use this year to really polish myself professionally and personally.

I love makeup and nail polish, but I'm generally really bad about being consistent in using either. This blog will partially help me fulfill my New Year's resolutions to maintain my nails and my skin.

Currently, I'm a Julep Maven, and I don't think I've been let down by this awesome company yet.

I hope to provide useful reviews and tips for all aspects of beauty products. I hope what I share can be helpful to you.

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment